Home > About > Institutional Goals
Based on its Mission Statement, Ivy Christian College will endeavor:
1. To instruct students in biblical knowledge based on the authoritative, inerrant Word of God.
2. To help students integrate biblical principles into the personal, social and professional areas of their lives.
3. To train students to communicate effectively to impact their world.
4. To stimulate within students a spirit of inquiry, investigation and critical thinking so as to equip them to be lifelong learners.
5. To equip students for various kinds of service in the context of the local church and other Christian ministries.
6. To challenge all students at the College to understand and believe the gospel of Jesus Christ.
7. To identify fundamental concepts of administration and to understand the ethical and behavioral concerns.
8. To demonstrate skills needed to utilize and leverage technology relevant within the community