BACHELOR OF ARTS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION(B.A.B.A.)
Home > Academics > B.A.B.A Program
Program Description and Objectives
The program is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and interconnection, to develop practical managerial skills, communication skills and business decision-making capability. The program also develops It also emphasizes human values and a sense of responsibility to employers, employees and community.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (B.A.B.A.) program is based on 180 quarter credits, which consists of 80quarter credits of Business Administration courses, 68quarter credits of General Education courses and 32quarter credits of elective (biblical studies major) courses. The program lasts four academic years.
Student Learning Outcomes
At the successful completion of the Associate Degree program the student will be able to:
1. Understand knowledge of business practices and their impact on global business and society.
2. Develop writing, oral communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
3. Demonstrate skills needed to utilize and leverage technology prevalent within the business community.
4. Employ critical thinking skills to evaluate the practical implications of organizational policies, decisions and strategy.
Method of Education
Classes incorporate lectures, instructional work in class, demonstrations, one-on-one tutorials, library research, and comprehensive examinations. All instruction is conducted in a classroom setting.
The College confers aBachelor’s Degree on those students who have fulfilled the following conditions:
1. Completion of one of the programs offered by the College with a Grade Point Average of a “C”or above. A minimum of 45 quarter credits must have been taken at ICC.
2. Approval of the faculty and board of trustees.