BACHELOR OF ARTS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION(B.A.B.A.)
Home > Academics > B.A.B.A Program
Program Description and Objectives
The program is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company while developing practical managerial skills, communication skills and business decision-making capability. The program also emphasizes human values and a sense of responsibility to employers, employees and community.
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (B.A.B.A.) program is based on 180 quarter credits, which consists of 80quarter credits of Business Administration courses, 68quarter credits of General Education courses and 32quarter credits of elective (biblical studies major) courses. The program lasts four academic years.
Student Learning Outcomes
At the successful completion of the Associate Degree program the student will be able to:
1. Leadership: Demonstrate the pursuit of personal excellence while helping others develop to their full potential
2. Communication (Written & Oral): Communicate effectively & create an environment where effective communication can occur.
3. Business Skills & Knowledge: Explain, integrate & apply foundational business knowledge & skills to effectively lead & manage organizations.
4. Ethical Behavior & Corporate Social Responsibility: Analyze ethical & corporate social responsibility issues in context & implement appropriate action(s)
Method of EducationGraduation Requirements
The College confers aBachelor’s Degree on those students who have fulfilled the following conditions:
1. Completion of one of the programs offered by the College with a Grade Point Average of a “C”or above. A minimum of 45 quarter credits must have been taken at ICC.
2. Approval of the faculty and board of trustees.